SCL was founded to be a little different from the 'normal' salons so we need people that think like us, we’re an independent Salon and proud of it. This means we’re looking for people with a versatile skill sets, that are up for a challenge and have the kind of creative drive we need to help push us forward. We are currently recruiting for some very exciting roles! Come be part of our team.
FRONT OF HOUSE / SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
OK, so you want to be Front of House at SCL? Most of the roles as FOH you’ve probably been looking at mention “meeting targets” or “projecting the brand”, we’re not about targets or management-speak. We want someone who has a great time with clients and enables an environment where client or staff can have a little fun. Because clients and ideas are central to our Salon, not product sales targets or KPI’s.
SCL was founded to be a little different from the 'normal' salons so we need people that think like us, we’re an independent Salon and proud of it. This means we’re looking for someone with a versatile skill set who’s up for a challenge and has the kind of creative drive we need to help push us forward.
The role of Front Of House will entail all the usual stuff like running reception, welcoming and looking after the salon's clients, timekeeping and day-to-day management of staff schedules. But we also want someone with ideas for things we need to do better, so previous experience in managing a small team is a must.
You must also have a passion and understanding for all things social media. This job role includes helping to manage the salons social media accounts to create and post content across platforms.
- We’ve outlined the below points we think we need as our Front of House:
- An experienced receptionist / FOH background and the skills that involve.
- Highly organised and able to show initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills together with professional communication.
- An understanding and passion social media.
- Savvy with Instagram and Facebook for daily postings.
- Driven with a desire to improve or undertake projects of interest. We want ideas, bring something to our team!
- Absolute discretion when working with our press and celebrity clients.
- Stock management and reporting abilities for salon consumables.
- Ability to work flexibly when required to get the best result for clients and the salon.
- Working together with the salon manager to ensure optimum performance of the salon is achieved.
- Confident with cashing up and balancing Till.
We think we’re offering a great place to work with the autonomy of a small salon and the receptiveness to new ideas. For the above we offer:
- Salary £8.50 - £9.50 per hour
- Amazing working environment and location.
- The opportunity to grow with a progressive Salon in a creative way.
- 3 days per week
- Job Type: Part-time
Please Fill out the form at the bottom of this page or send you CV and cover letter to Office@samanthacusicklondon.com
We can't wait to hear from you!
HAIR STYLIST &/OR COLOUR TECHNICIAN
We are looking for creative, friendly and dynamic Colourist & Stylist to join the Samantha Cusick London team.
You must be amazing at what you do, love your job and be customer focused in your approach. You’ll be expected to integrate into a small specialist team of experienced colourists and stylist contributing to our relaxed and playful environment that SCL clients enjoy.
We're offering a great place to work with the autonomy of a small salon and the receptiveness to new ideas. You'll get to work with industry leading brands and have acess to further education and training both internally and externally, endless support, opportunity in diverse career paths and growth with SCL. A cover letter and CV is a must to apply for any position at SCL.
We are not a chain, and we’re proud of it! Being an independent salon we’re all about teamwork, so if you’re a 9-5’er then maybe you're not for us. We are growing fast and we want our team to grow with us.
If you have a clientele great, if not don't worry as we looking for someone to slot into a very busy salon.
- Full Time Position
- Contract / Commission
- Estimated Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Please send you CV and cover letter to Office@samanthacusicklondon.com
We can't wait to hear from you!
Want to work with us?
Then fill in the form and submit! We look forward to hearing from you soon!